Novos Bililed Maxi+ is a new advanced phototherapy unit with 50,000 hours of LED performance & extended effective surface area. Novos Bililed Maxi+ high-intensity phototherapy treats infants with hyperbilirubinemia.
- Optimum wavelength. Blue Super LED’s emit light focused on between 440-460 nm region so bilirubin breakdown is maximized.
- 16 pcs super LEDs provide uniform light distribution over the infant’s whole body surface area.
- Provides an extended effective surface area to cover whole body surface of even active term infants.
- Light intensity is adjustable at 5 different levels according to each patient’s need.
- Removable and lightweight head unit to use on incubators especially in constricted NICU’s.
- Head can be angled to use with warmers.
- Adjustable height to use together with baby cribs, incubators or warmers.
- Easy maneuverability of castors to slide easily under warmers, incubators and cribs.
- Technical specifications available.
|Bililed Maxi+ Phototherapy Unit
|Bililed Maxi+ Mobile Stand
|Bililed Mini Phototherapy Unit
|Bililed Mini Mobile with Stand